Room F - Medical Eduction Building
Who should attend
The Care Certificate is a set of 15 standards for all non-registered staff with direct patient care assessed against. It is a requirement by the Department of Health. This course is a half day introduction to the standards required to be assessed plus experienced staff to support individuals throughout the 6 month completion time.
The course aims to provide:
• An introduction to the assessment book and will be given to all attendees to complete
• Support for the registered staff assessing
• Support to find the information necessary to complete the answers within the workbook to the require
• Support to answer the questions within the assessment book
• This is an opportunity for all experienced non registered staff to ensure they are up to date to give good quality patient care and refresh your knowledge to support your patients better
• The Care Certificate is a stepping stone to further development opportunities within healthcare
• Regular support will be offered throughout the 6 month completion time, this includes attendance at 1 additional study day for the care certificate. Dates will be given when you attend this course. Additional Study dates can be attended but there is an additional charge to attend these. These can be booked when you attend the Care Certificate.
The Trainer for this course is Carol Ward