WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Community staff. Suitable for any community staff involved in completing the Waterlow risk assessment and pressure ulcer grading as a refresher or for new starters.
To increase knowledge of Waterlow Assessment & Pressure Ulcer Grading To enable staff to confidently complete South Warwickshire NHS Foundation Trust documentation.
- What is a Pressure Ulcer?
- What are the causes of a Pressure Ulcer?
- Classification of a Pressure Ulcer?
- Calculating the Waterlow Assessment.
- Completing the Trust documentation.
The Trainer for this course is Kerrie Worwood