WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Registered Dietitians, AHP's and nurses.
Part one focuses on the Communication Skills that are essential for effective conversations about health.
- Core communication skills (First Contact skills, Paraphrasing, Reflection, Summarisation Questions)
- Rapport building and developing a helping relationship
- Ensuring a common understanding between practitioner and patient and an agreed way forward
- Influencing motivation
- Providing information in an effective way
- Guidance on the implementation of skills learnt into everyday practice
Lunch will be provided if you have any special Dietary requirements please let us know by emailing email@example.com