Course Date: 11 October 2019, 09:00 - 16:30 & 12 October 2019, 09:30 - 15:30
Duration of Course: 8 hours
Location: Medical Education Centre, Warwick Hospital
Price: £450.00 per Delegate
Available Places: 0
Unfortunately there are no places remaining for this date.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Registered Dietitians, AHP's and nurses.
Part one focuses on the Communication Skills that are essential for effective conversations about health.
- Core communication skills (First Contact skills, Paraphrasing, Reflection, Summarisation Questions)
- Rapport building and developing a helping relationship
- Ensuring a common understanding between practitioner and patient and an agreed way forward
- Influencing motivation
- Providing information in an effective way
- Guidance on the implementation of skills learnt into everyday practice
Lunch will be provided if you have any special Dietary requirements please let us know by emailing email@example.com